The IVMF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The IVMF may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from January 1, 2010.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information, such as zip code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or events
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. In particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about events or other information we think you may find interesting, using the e-mail address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We provide your contact and registration information to our partners who deliver services, programs, and education to you on our behalf.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information. If you have previously allowed us to contact you via e-mail, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing using the “unsubscribe” link within the e-mail.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Syracuse University, 700 University Avenue, Suite 303, Syracuse, New York 13244 or e-mail email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.